Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Posted by Unknown

I'm sure most of you have seen the video of the last lecture given by Randy Pausch at Carnegie Mellon University. The sad news is that he died two days ago.

Randy had a great message that he shared with the world. While most people haven't met him they feel the sadness and loss of another soul taken by cancer.

His message was great. One we all should take into heart. Randy was a brave man to take on such a positive attitude facing death. He definitely knew what was important.

The Last Lecture (a website dedicated to him and his message.)

1 comments:

SJacobus said...

I'm trying to get a little caught up in bloggerville. I actually read this post and while ago and can't remember why I didn't get a chance to comment about it. This gentleman was an amazing asset to humankind. It's no wonder he got to go home a little early. As with all deaths it's not the person moving on I feel sorry for but the family he left behind. I hope they are truly comforted in this life until they can be with him again.

We miss you up here by the way, Dori!