Friday, February 1, 2008

The giva away winner is.

Posted by Unknown

Congradulations to Fern (who just happens to be Jennifer Ivey). Fern Said -"Real Simple is one of the only truly usefull magazines out there!I love the "simplifying your life" idea! It seems like it is a continual process. Why is it that people can accumulate stuff so easily but getting rid of stuff is so hard? One thing is for sure: once you get into the simplifying stage, it's easier to have an unmaterialistic outlook on life! Good for you!"



I told you the first give away would be somebody I knew. Thanks to our poll she won Stonewall Kitchen Salsa from Spriggy & Company. If you would like to purchase this salsa click here. Email your address and Voile! Salsa in the Mail .

2 comments:

Woo-hoo! I Won! I feel like I'm on the Price is Right. Just imagine me jumping up and screaming for joy, because that's what I'm doing! I don't know what I did to deserve this tasty treat, but thank you! Salsa is one of those things that I love but rarely ever buy for myself. Good Salsa is just plain hard to come by. Do you need anything from me? My address or anything?

SJacobus said...

Congratulations Jennifer!!!!!:)