Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Laughter Yoga

Posted by Unknown

My mom had the antidote "Laughter is the Best Medicine" on her desktop for years. Sometimes you hear things and we often take them for granted. However through the years as I've pondered how laughter has effected my life I realize how true and wise that saying is. When was the last time you laughed? Not a chuckle, a giggle but rather that down right belly laugh. Who do you laugh with? What things make you laugh? Why don't we laugh all the time?

I just ran across another quote today from Marie Osmond. She says. "If you're going to be able to look back on something and laugh about it, you might as well laugh about it now." How true that is!!! If we can't laugh at ourselves, our situations, or anything else our lives are brought even lower then they truly are. If we learned to laugh everyday in would definitely lighten our lives and heal our hearts. Sometimes I think we just forget to laugh, to see the humor in our everyday lives. We need to remember as Laughter truly is the best medicine.

The following clip is an info on a new fad called Laughter Yoga. It's an informative piece but I watched a full Yoga class on the Internet and it really did make me laugh. Laughter truly is contagious. It lightens are moods and our hearts. Did I already say that? Maybe I'm just stressing the point.

1 comments:

tracey said...

LOL! LOL!
Where do you find this stuff? I'd never heard of it. Sounds like a good idea to me though.