Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Cookie #1

Posted by Unknown


So I'm planning and preparing for the great Cookie Exchange that happens in the month of December. My goal this year is to up the design factor and make five fabulous looking and delicious  cookies.  The first one will be the standard sugar cookie but I need to spend a little more time frosting and working with my patience (I tend to get bored after my fill of dough).  These cookies will be made this next week and will go in my freezer until time to frost. 

I'm thinking Christmas Trees, Candy Canes, and snowflakes.  Easily decorated and always good.  I'm also looking for a cute delivery option.  Let's face it, the paper plate with saran wrap is just not cutting it anymore.  However I still need something cheap but classy.  Thanks to the blogging world, I'm sure I'll find plenty of ideas and will be sure to share. 

Happy December! 

0 comments: