Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas is Here

Posted by Unknown

So with the passing of Thanksgiving and black Friday, the Christmas season is officially here.  I love hearing the holiday songs on the radio and I welcome them now with open arms.  Get out those lights, send those cards, and stuff yourself with cookies. December always passing so quickly and the new year will be here before you know it. 

Being cyber Monday today and the start of red and green all over the Internet, I thought I'd share my brothers virtual Christmas card last year.  Soooo fun for sure and I wonder if I have the time or the talent to make one myself.  


Merry Christmas from Dacy Nottingham on Vimeo.


(Today is also my other brothers 40 birthday and I can't believe that he has opened that door.  Happy Birthday Dane!  They don't make them like you anymore.)

2 comments:

What a cute "card"! Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving and an even better Christmas!

tracey said...

Very cool! Thanks for sharing that!