Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ebay Mania

Posted by Unknown

I was planning a large garage sale a couple weeks ago when my neighbor so politely told me that our subdivision doesn't allow garage sales. I couldn't believe it. I was shocked that I lived in such a place but mostly disappointed in all the stuff I needed to sell to purge and simplify my life. I hauled everything to my basement and was discouraged.
Yesterday in an attempt to find extra cash I posted three items on ebay before I lost my mind in uploading and describing words became few. I checked this morning and all three items were sold at the buy it now prices. As happy as I am I'm a little disheartened they went so fast and I should have gone higher.

At any rate it has motivated me. I'm sad at the lose but It will feel good. These boots went for $100! How could I be disappointed in that. Today I'm listing vintage sheets, antique washboards, and pewter bread plates. Hopefully my ebay streak will continue past 24 hours.