Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday

Posted by Unknown

On Oprah.com it had an article about how to restart your day if you've woken up on the wrong side of the bed. It intrigued me so I clicked and read through their seven ideas to make your day better. I don't know about you but drinking two glasses of water doesn't often improve my mood but I know exercise sure does. Here's the list.....Let me know your thoughts.

1. Plan something nice for yourself in the first 15 seconds of waking.
2. Get out of Bed
3. Drink two Glasses of Water
4. Exercise
5. Figure out why you're on the wrong side
6. Be Kind and Thankful
7. Laugh at yourself

I think my relief for these situations is laughter. I need to go and socialize and laugh with people. For me, that might mean a walk with a friend, lunch, or visiting over the phone. It's the quickest fix for me. I know, I know...I could be dehydrated but usually it's more stress situations......and I don't usually know it until I'm out of bed and on the move.

2 comments:

MJ said...

If I have to go to work that day, I have to dress up more than normal to help my day pass.
And sometimes I don't know why I'm in a bad mood.

This comment has been removed by the author.