Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Privacy Please!

Posted by Unknown


I love the decorative Glass films that they have now. They are kinda like wallpaper for glass to either add interest or give you privacy. I have some windows in my house that let in the light but I truly don't like the way people can see me if they are standing in that one location looking in. The windows are in my stairway so it's not that big of deal but at night or daytime when I'm running downstairs to get something and I could be a little under dressed I don't want to worry about who sees me and in what.

The Glass film that goes on windows works great. I even am thinking about putting something on my shower as well. There are so many designs but I truly am a simple gal and just like the frosted glass look. I found mine at http://www.decorativefilm.com/ but I'm sure there are tons of stores that offer a million varieties as well



1 comments:

tracey said...

Wow! Thanks so much for this. I've been meaning to do this to my bathroom window, but the selection at Home Depot is... limited. These are really neat. Thanks!