Monday, April 14, 2008

SwimSuit Season

Posted by Unknown


Swim Suit season is stressful enough, but finding a swimsuit can be just as stressful. I've been looking for a while for the perfect swimsuit. I look and look and narrow down my choices. I look in stores and on the internet. Price isn't too much of a factor as long as it's "the one". In can cost $14.95 or $75 as long as it's meant for me.


Recently I have found some swimsuits. All on the internet by the way. They are cute with enough coverage and quality that it should suck me in enough to distract others eyes from those problems areas I now have. I recently went to make the purchase....and much to my dismay that size is sold out. I can't believe it!! The catalog came in the mail last week. Are that many people wearing the one and only I picked out. I got for my second choice. Oh I'm sorry the operator says. That's on back order as well. I go to another website. Again, that size is no longer available. Is Costco my only option this year...Please tell me no!!


All my swimsuits that I have picked out to not embarrass me for the season are gone. It takes me so long to decide and then it's yanked out of my hand because I'm not decisive enough. Has the season even really started. Not where I am but maybe to those lucky people who have started your year. More power to you that you were in a swimsuit before me. Someday...I hope to beat you to the size with absolute certainty it will fit.

5 comments:

tracey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tracey said...

I feel your pain.

Yuck I hate swim suit shopping!
check out limerikki.com cute suits with coverage. But I am still not wearing one.

SJacobus said...

What about lands end. I guess I'm not too picky though. I like a one piece that has good solid straps for actual swimming. Sporty and preferabbly solid black. Sorry your having such a rough time. Good luck.

I get the "perfect suit" for me about every 5 to 6 years or so. I'm so picky that I'll stay with my old one until it practically falls apart. And it took me a couple years to find another one I was happy with! Which I got last year, and I hope it'll last for a few years to come!
I feel your pain!!