Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Decorating

Posted by Unknown


So it's only December 4th and I feel so far behind the game.  I don't want to miss a day of the Christmas season but I feel I've already lost four days.  Four days of Christmas Music, four days of advent calendaring, four days of lights flickering in and outside the house.  Basically four days of plain old holiday cheer.    I need it and I need it fast.  The weekend if here so I'm sure I'll catch up on a few of the things that have been on my list.  First being to finish the decorating and get the storage boxes out of the house.  Second line of business is Christmas Cards.......get one, find one, make one.....just get to it done.  Third is to find music and play it loud and sing it even louder.  That should be done immediately and I'm sure it will help in bringing the holiday spirit.  So enjoy the weekend and spread some cheer!  Some of us may really need it :)

1 comments:

LoVe that wreath! Is that on your door?? So pretty. I have the tree up and decorated but deciced not to bother with outside lights this year. Im just not feeling it... I hope you are and that you get it all done this weekend as planned...