Thursday, November 12, 2009

Just my luck

Posted by Unknown

I recently bought this new camera.  It came in the mail on Saturday and I was so very excited.   I loved how small it was.  (The size of a business card to be exact!) On Tuesday I went to take a picture and I couldn't find it any where in the house.  I've searched for two days straight.  I didn't even put the trash out at the curb because I'm ready to go through it with a fine tooth comb!  Needless to say I've very bummed and have had major anxiety since.  It's easy to pass the buck and blame Zoom.  After all, he is my prime suspect.  However, I could have put it in my very special hiding place and can't remember.  It's just that small. 


The neighbor kids are coming over this morning to play and I'm going to offer them $5 if they can find it.  You're welcome to come look too :)

2 comments:

MJ said...

Hope you find it. How much zoom is it. I would like a small one to put in my back pack when traveling.

Good luck with the kid search.

MJ said...

Hay did you find this camera yet?