Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tuesday Tutorial

Posted by Unknown

I'm educated but that doesn't mean I'm a good speller. I know the words I spell wrong and I spell them wrong all the time. I guess it's laziness in why I don't change the way I spell them or my brain is just hardwired to spell them incorrectly. Apparently they are commonly misspelled among the english population because I came across this website when double checking my spelling the other day.

http://d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y.com/

I guess it did help because I know longer spell the word wrong. Correction...I know how to spell the word correctly. Hopefully I can change my brain and backspace to perfection whenever I write it. I guess I really did learn something that day. I wonder if it could happen again. Anybody else spell this wrong? Oh...and Happy September!!!

1 comments:

Julie Walker said...

good to know. i'm a horrible speller. i owe you a phone call. have been sicko. call ya later.