Monday, July 6, 2009

Posted by Unknown

I changed my chocolate chip cookie recipe this weekend. Sounds a little boring I know but I've been using the same recipe since high school and for some reason it just wasn't satisfactory anymore. I'm been searching and using different recipes but none were really doing it for me....unitl...yes....this weekend. I searched on the Internet and read reviews up the wazoo and found exactly what I was looking for. Come on over and I'll let you try the finished product. Of course the cookie I was looking to make was one at Nordstroms that had everything possible under the sun so I just added raisins, pecans, coconut, caramel and more to the following recipe. It was sooooo worth the hunt. This for sure is my new go to recipe.

Ingredients:

3/4 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 1/4 cups plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels

2 comments:

MJ said...

It is only 8:30am and this really has made me ready for lunch.
Hope you had a wonderful 4th.

Karynn said...

I'm on my way!