Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pillow Talk

Posted by Unknown

I'm needing pillows desperately for my plain couch I bought a few months back. I mean really really fun pillows. I have searched the boutiques and stores and found nothing matching I totally love. I had bought a rug that I adored and now I'm thinking the rug is wrong and I need to change the rug to accommodate my hunt for pillows. I get an idea into my head and stick with it.


I don't sew and that option is out and all the material I find in order to have them sown, is just not quite what I'm looking for. I keep looking online but put my foot down at spending over $100 for a throw pillow. My frugality weighs more heavily than my design taste. At least with pillows (not with shoes :)


This pillow is from company C. Love the pillow but the wrong color for my rug. I keep running into this problem!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

saw this etsy shop and remembered your post about the perfect pillow...

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5622337

They have some pretty cute designs!