Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Posted by Unknown

What is it about the rain that brings you loneliness and makes you want to snuggle up with a good book and a mug of hot chocolate. It poured through the night and the cloudy skies and drippy weather make for another day of indoor blues. I'm looking forward to spring time and while I appreciate the rain I look forward to flowers and sunlight and warmth. Although yesterday we did to some puddle jumping, we were ill equipped and I have to admit this old mom wanted nothing more than to get out of the rain.

Today is a day I need to be grateful for the mundane of grey skies and find activities and things to keep me and my zoom from going insane. Any suggustions...please let me know.

1 comments:

SJacobus said...

Puddle jumping, fun! :) We can't get through a parking lot without my kids getting me if there's a puddle. They just can't help themselves.