Friday, March 13, 2009

Swimsuit Season Again

Posted by Unknown


I can't believe it's already here. I haven't yet hit my goal weight and lo and behold....It's time to go swimsuit shopping again. I'm thinking of many things this year when I buy my suit. Here are a list of my dream suit ideals. At this point I am far away from a bikini and am so impressed when women who have children sport them and look great....but hey....maybe they didn't have a ten pound baby.

1. Shape flattering....Isn't this essential.
2. Color or Design that matches my skin tone (I'm pretty white now days and planning on staying that way)
3. Support for my sagging boobs.
4. Tankini -I admit to loving two pieces for the quick pee.
5. Fun fun fun and sporty
and yes....I'm thinking about buying the one from above from Athleta.com

1 comments:

Cat said...

Have you looked at Landends.com? I really like their tankinis...