Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday Morning Again

Posted by Unknown


Why this monday is good?


1. My hair is a sensible color and no more money came out of pocket. I feel so empowered that I had the courage to go....to say...and to have done what I didn't like. I always wanted to be that woman and now I am. The girl was very nice and re-did it to what I had asked for. YIPPPEEE! I can go in public again without a shoebox over my head.


2. Spring is teasing us all. With the first of the crocus popping up through the soil who cannot help in being happy with longer days and warmer weather. I'm ready to get out there without five layers!


3. Today is the first day of the rest of my life. How is that for being positive! I look forward to what I need to do, where life will take me, and celebrate the diversity all around. No matter what happens.....Life is still good.


It's amazing what losing five pounds will do for you :) No, life isn't about weight but I did put on a pair of pants from my pre-baby closet and they fit. Can you hear the hallelujah chorus?

2 comments:

I think we would all benefit from having more happy Mondays!
I want to see a picture of your hair! I LOVE your original color and am curious to see this change.

Karynn said...

YAY for your hair recovery. And the five pounds lost. Huge accomplishment. I can't wait until I'm counting the pounds as they go down, down, down. You're amazing inspiration.