Monday, October 27, 2008

The sweet truth about cleanliness

Posted by Unknown

A college friend once told me that there are two types of people in this world. The kind that prefer soap....and the other that prefer body wash. I'm not sure why this was a topic of conversation but I do know one thing about myself. I like soap but really like the smell of body wash. For this reason only I tend to use body wash because at some level I really think I'm going to be smelling like cinnamon buns (from Philosophy) all day long. Now that I think about it, this could be a contributing factor in my lack of weight loss and that I'm always hungry. Note the picture below. I saw this picture and thought everything looked so good.
.......the only thing is that it is all soap from birch bark soap! Can you believe it!! A masterpiece of soap. Can you please tell me why you wouldn't want to just bite it right in the shower. Now smelling and bathing with chocolate could revert me right back to the soap side of life.

2 comments:

Thanks so much for mentioning me! The soap cakes were a hit at this weekend's craft fair I attended. :)

SJacobus said...

I hadn't thought about bathing products that smell like food making me want to eat more. Good point!