Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Coolest Bike Helmet Ever!

Posted by Unknown

I recently saw these on Design Mom and thought they were to die for. They are bicycle helmets with style. I love the orange one you know I'm going to be ordering one of these when the next paycheck comes in. They come in different styles and colors. They are currently just sold in Europe but you can get them shipped to North America. Anybody know the exchange rate for the dollar now days? Maybe I'll have to save a bit but I certainly do love the look. Especially with how much I ride around town.


Check them out at the following link. http://www.yakkay.com/cover_sunhat.html

1 comments:

tracey said...

OK, these are really cool! What took them so long to come up with this idea... why didn't I come up with this idea?