Friday, August 1, 2008

August is Here

Posted by Unknown


The last month of the summer is here! Can you believe how fast it has went. I saw my first fallen leaf of the season yesterday crinkled on the street. Fall is coming. However there is still much of summer left to enjoy.

















I love Sundance Catalog Company. It's one of my favorite stores etc. I rarely order anything from it but I do enjoying perusing. The jewelry is the best and recently I found a stellar key chain. I love the quote. I know I don't need to spend $100 to carry it with me but I can definitely carry the idea with me. We need to be happy with ourselves and our lives. If you hate your job that find something that will make you love your day more. Enjoy coworkers or go to lunch at your favorite sidewalk bistro. Find something that you can look forward to everyday....and truly love it. Most of the time it is all about attitude. That's why I love this keychain. It's a state of mind and life is to short. After all, it's August 2008!!!

0 comments: