Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Favorite Item

Posted by Unknown


With my son being sick today I thought I would share an item I am so grateful for. I have loved this item from the time we came home from the hospital and I couldn't get my son to hold still long enough to take his temperature. In fact, I was just reading in consumer reports and The Braun Thermascan was one of their must have items of the year which totally justified my liking even more.

It's quick, painless, accurate and way easy to use. What more could you want in a thermometer. Oh, and did I mention it's only used on the upper region! That is something to rejoice in by itself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dor, I and my kids fully agree. When they were sick a few weeks ago, they would gage how "well" they were by what thier temperature was on the ear thermometer. They do it themselves! Its kinda funny, (and got old after a while. "NO, you cannot take your temperature again!).

SJacobus said...

Funnily enough when we first got our thermometer like this one the kids had been sick and I thought it was the best thing since "sliced bread." When we went to the Dr. later they asked if I had taken the kids temp. and I said yes and they asked if it was anal or oral. I said neither and explained about the new thermometer I had at which point I got a lecture from the nurse about rediculous new technology. This was a couple years ago, when the concept was new of course, but I didn't care. I still love my thermometer!