Monday, October 5, 2009

Pumpkin Time

Posted by Unknown

I love pumpkins!  They make me happy, literally.  Saturday I put my pumpkins on the porch.  I don't have as many as I usually do so I threw some funkins in with them.  On sunday I looked out my upstairs window and noticed that somebody had placed pumpkins at the park across the way and smiled that somebody would do something so nice.  While in the shower (great ideas come here) the thought crossed my mind that nobody would buy pumpkins and put them at the park.....in must have been the crazy wind.  Later I opened my front door to see all my funkins had blown away.  I love being the nice person who decorates the neighborhood!  I then went for a walk in the rain. 

I saw these no carve pumpkins on Better Homes and Gardens.  They all make me so very happy. 




0 comments: