Friday, October 30, 2009

Candy Season has officially begun

Posted by Unknown

I may be biting off more than I can chew but I have decided to forgo chocolate for the month of November.  Yes, I'm sure insanity has hit but it just makes sense this time of year.  September sets in and the first seasonal candy for Halloween/Fall pops up and it doesn't end until after Easter.  I eat chocolate like popcorn and when I found myself thinking about picking through my sons trick-or-treat bag for all the good stuff I was ashamed and knew I couldn't start off the holidays like this.   Chocolate may be out but pumpkin pie is in.  Did you know pumpkin is a superfood?  No matter what form it takes on :)


My one exception is hot chocolate.  This time of year I need something to warm my body.  It may be rationalization but hey....we all need to be tossed a bone once in a while. 

1 comments:

Amy said...

Its November 9th. How successful have you been so far? You go girl. I like that you have only specified November, leaving December open for a few treats!