Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A cold snap

Posted by Unknown

I'm not a fan of cold weather. In fact, I'm an overall happy person unless I'm cold in which the grumpy moody Dori comes forth and is miserable in whatever I'm doing. I usually prepare and stay warm which guards against this change in personality. However I thought summer was in full swing and it looks like I was wrong. I have no motivation to run outdoors and get out and exercise because of the chill that's in the air. BURRRRR!!! It was hard to open my windows (literally) and I'm refusing to close them. It's June....and I want all the nice weather I can!

2 comments:

MJ said...

I agree. We were in Star Valley for 4 days and it rained and snowed for 4 days. We got wet camping.

Anonymous said...

I has rained here for the past 3 days and the forecast says rain for the next 4 days too! So sick of it...although its great for the plants and trees. Im ready for summer!