Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Posted by Unknown

Today (and hopefully the rest of my life) I'm going to pretend I'm a highly productive person. The kind of person that does everything on their To Do list and more. I'm going to get the tasks at hand that have been needed to be done for weeks accomplished. I'm going to scurry around the house, only stop to drink or eat (maybe I should skip this as well ;), and do everything that is on my to do list. Here's my list....we'll see how much I actually get done. I'll even keep it short and easy so to feel productive at the end of the day. The first one is the hardest and has been looming since my move. But I know since I'm highly productive that I indeed can do it! At least I think I can and that's what matters. What's on your list?

1. Clean closet and sort through clothes(I wish I had the money to hire an organizer)
2. Grocery Store
3. Organize and clean guest room (come visit after today :)
4. Exercise
5. Thank you Notes

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My lists are always too big...a sign that Im too busy I think. Its the only way I can stay sane though. If I dont makes lists, my life spirals out of control :)