Sunday, January 4, 2009

January is Here

Posted by Unknown

So since my computer broke I have been a slacker about writing my blog. With the New Year here and Resolutions to be made I guess I need to decide my direction. Last year I wanted to complete a year of blogging. I did it and completed for the most part my goal. Having not bought a new computer I am wondering if I should continue. I need to set down and write it out...write it all out of what I should try to accomplish for the year. Of course there is the inevitable 10 more pounds to lose but I think that is just default on every New Year Resolution List I have made for the last 20 years. Geez....I'm really getting old. Any thoughts.....what are your resolutions.....and do you ever keep them.

3 comments:

SJacobus said...

First I think you should keep the blog. If life is hectic let it sit and get back to it when you can, but keep it.

Second no I don't make resolutions. I spend so much time making lists and doing them that I count any long term lists as goals and call it good.

Karynn said...

I can certainly understand the lack of motivation without your computer, but you must not stop! I so enjoy your blogging, but of course, you don't have to maintain an entire blog for me. :-) A little blogging is better than none, though.

Cat said...

I don't really do the resolution thing. I'm always vague and say that I want to be better and more patient. It really is a dayly effort! Some days are good, some are not but the great thing is you can start fresh everyday!
As for your blog, it is a good read and I would miss it also. It must be hard without a computer... I think I'm addicted to mine! Hope to keep reading you and happy 2009 to you!