Sunday, November 30, 2008

December is Here

Posted by Unknown


In the past I've always had the goal to get all of my Christmas Shopping done before thanksgiving. I've never done it but I do think it's an excellent idea. However I secretly like the hustle and bustle of the stores. I don't like the crowds but like the energy surrounding the event. The music, the smells, the gift wrapping. Just when I'm tired of it.....It's January. Perfect Timing!

This year I've decided to make all my gifts I give to family and friends. Why...I'm not sure because it's definitely not costing me any less and my quest for perfection makes me feel even worse about my creative skills. However there are such great ideas out there and maybe knowing how much time I have put into the projects will make people realize how much I truly love and appreciate them.

So if you have any ideas on what I could make let me know.

1 comments:

I'm making silhouettes of the girls using some of my pretty scrapbooking paper and framing it for each family member. It is way more time consuming than I thought, but so adorable... and elegant looking. I'll post pictures of my finished projects... after Christmas