Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Posted by Unknown


I am in the hunt for the perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe. There are several good recipes out there but I'm looking for the mother of all recipes. There is a cookie shop/bakery in my home town called Raspberries. They make the best cookies. I also have had cookies from the Pacific Whey Baking Company and they are divine. There is something special and I'm thinking that as soon as somebody finds the perfect recipe they start a store and the recipe is then top secret not to be discovered. Don't get me wrong, I never complain about a chocolate chip cookie. But there are good, great, and absolutely divine. I guess I'm looking for the latter.
I'm on the hunt. When I find it...I'll be sure to share....and if you feel inclined....let me know your secrets.

0 comments: