Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday Monday

Posted by Unknown

Where does the time fly!! Recently I've been into to-do lists. I make a to-do list everyday. It's not very organized or neat and has been on the back of a napkin a couple of times but I feel so very productive crossing things off. It also keeps me on task like never before. It's not on my computer so I carry it around with me all day. Someone suggested at the end of the day that it actually becomes a ta-da list with all the things you accomplished.

The problem is....My lists are so long I have never gotten (my mom would say that is not a word) through of the things. I just keep adding more all throughout the day. However I still love to cross things off. It's exhilarating. Even if it's the simplest task like activate a new debit card. Whatever it is....it's productivity for me.

0 comments: