Wednesday, May 21, 2008

American Idol Mania

Posted by Unknown

So for years I rolled my eyes at all the American Idol fanatics out there. I had never watched the show and really had no clue about what the craze was. This year, for some reason we have watched it.......From the very beginning and somehow we remember to turn on the television on Tuesday nights. I have to admit (secretly of course) I'm hooked and have watched with eager anticipation. Last night I wasn't able to watch it (life happens) and was so bummed. Thankfully for the Internet I got a pretty good run down of events. I hate that I'm tied to the television. That drives me crazy. Fortunately I can get all my sock folding done for the night.

As far as the two Davids go. My style is more of David Cook but I think Archeleta has the better vocals. As far as this show being real....who knows. It's Hollywood and entertainment and ratings are there goal. It's all about what makes money for them. Heck...I don't care. I'm a sucker like the rest of those people I used to role my eyes at.

0 comments: