Monday, March 31, 2008

Motivating Monday

Posted by Unknown













Well it's been two weeks in California and I head home tomorrow. I hate to go back to the cold but I guess all good things come to an end. I'll just have to wait two more months for spring in Bend, OR. I'm down to the wire and I am ridding my storage facility (thanks to my parents) of all old products etc. for an inventory clearance from my Spriggy and Company. I have posted on ebay and am updating my web however everything will be sold at cost and additional shipping if necessary. I should have everything up and going before I leave so it's been busy busy busy here as I have procrastinated once again.
If you're interested in anything let me know. Things usually go fast when I do it. I have a variety of items ranging this time from bedhead pajamas, little twig, leather journals, happy tails dog spa, stonewall kitchen and more. All last season stuff that needs rotated. Since my website was hacked I hope to have it up and going by Thursday. Otherwise there are great deals to be had. All my ebay items usually start at auction at 99 cents.

1 comments:

tracey said...

I'd love to know what you have and take some stuff off your hands. What's the best way to do that?